Friday 8 March 2013

Celebrate Womanhood, Courage and Strength. 8th March Happy Women's Day!



♥ A beautiful woman draws strength from troubles, smiles during distress and grows stronger with prayers & hope. Send this to a beautiful woman. I just did! Wishing you a very happy woman’s day!
♥ A woman can make happiness bloom all around them! Happy Women’s Day!
♥ All your love, all your caring ways, all your giving these years are the reasons why my heart thinks of you on Women’s Day! with a wish for happiness and a world full of love. Happy Women’s Day!
♥ Behind every successful man is a woman who is getting ahead of him! Three cheers to the woman of tomorrow! Happy Woman’s Day!
♥ Dear Mom, you will always and forever be the first woman I have ever loved this much. Happy Women’s Day!
♥ Every Home, Every Heart, Every Feeling, Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete without you, Only you can complete this world. Happy Women’s Day!
♥ Feel special, unique, on top of the world.Its your day!! Happy Women’s Day my girl
♥ Happy Women’s Day! means more than flowers and gifts. It means saying thank you for everything. Happy Women’s Day!
♥ Hi Friend! Can’t believe how time flies with you! Happy Women’s Day to be my best friend!
♥ Hope your day is sunshine and flowers with happy thoughts to fill the house. Happy Women’s Day!
♥ I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a woman as loving, caring and wonderful as you. Happy Women’s Day!
♥ I love you. No matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue because I know, at the end you’ll always be there for me. Happy Women’s Day!
♥ If God did not create you, it won’t be a happy world after all. Happy Women’s Day!
♥ If Roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found, but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is Happy women’s day to you.
♥ If you could see it from my eyes you would know you are one gem of a Woman!
♥ It’s you who’s making the difference in so many lives…. And I am one of them…. Have a wonderful day!
♥ It’s Your Day! Wish a special day to a special woman!
♥ Keep that confidence overflowing. Happy Women’s Day!
♥ Let me take this opportunity To wish you a Happy Women’s Day!
♥ Like the flower who holds its dew, You hold me when I need you! Happy Women’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment